Dog and Puppy Training Services in Los Angeles
In-Home Lessons and Behavioral Evaluations
We will go over all of the issues you are experiencing and discuss dog behavior and communication then work hands on with your dog.
The first lesson is an hour and a half, after that, the sessions are an hour long. We can also meet at a park or work in other public places
(after initial in-home lesson).
Basic, Intermediate, & Advanced Obedience › Dog Behavior Modification & Problem Solving
(Including dog aggression › separation anxiety › potty training › dog barking › fearful and shy dogs › leash reactive dogs › hyperactivity › etc.)
Puppy Training › “Therapy Dog” Preparation Training › Agility & Trick Training › Dog/Owner Rescue “Match Making”
All ages welcome, from 8 weeks on!
Board and Train 3-5 Weeks
(additional weeks may be added)
“Total Immersion” training in a real home:
- Potty Training/Crate Training
- House Manners (no jumping up, no begging, no chewing, no barking etc.)
- Basic Obedience (Generalization of commands with distractions)
- Socialization (People & Dogs)
- Regular Hikes (in surrounding Hollywood Hills)
The Board and Train program also includes:
- 3 lessons with owner in their home (to acclimate the dog to responding in their environment) during the 3 week Board and Train period
- 1 in home lesson with delivery upon completion of 3 weeks
- Discounted in home lessons for 4 months after Board and Train period